On November 17th in San Diego the Saints got the win at a neutral site over the Norse, 56-52.
Siena came out ahead in three-point shooting and free throw shooting.
The Saints made more free throws, with nine points to a total of seven for the Norse. Threes were a huge key to winning, as Siena shot 45% from three-point range to 31% for Northern Kentucky.
Evan Hymes led all scoring against the Norse with 22 points on 53% shooting in 36 minutes, including 15 points from beyond the 3-point arc. O.D Anosike had a game-high 12 rebounds to lend a hand to the victory.
Early in the season, the Saints are 2-2.
Their next game is San Diego on the road on November 18th.
- O.D Anosike has grabbed double-digit rebounds in 3 straight games.
- O.D Anosike has led the team in rebounding in 4 out of 4 games this season.
- Evan Hymes had a career high with 5 three pointers.
- The Saints have won 2 close games this season (a win by 5 or fewer points). Since 2007, Siena has won 25 close games.
- O.D Anosike has 4 straight double-digit point games.
Northern Kentucky Game Notes:
- This loss extended the Norse losing streak to 3 games.
- Eshaunte Jones accounted for 34.6% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Ethan Faulkner and Chad Jackson) accounted for 51.6% of the rebounds.
- Eshaunte Jones set a career high with 6 field goals made.
Check out the complete Games Notes
Tags: Evan Hymes
, O.D Anosike